New Patients – Welcome to Provident
Provident is accepting new patients, including new Medicare patients, at both of our clinic locations.
- Offers comprehensive primary care services for adult from 13 years to seniors
- Accepts most insurance plans and all major credit cards
1. Visit our Provider page and select a Doctor
Our provider profiles will help you find a doctor who's right for you
2. Request an Appointment
Call our Appointment Line between 8:00 AM and 5:00 AM Monday through Friday at 303-493-5200 and press “1”. One of our Appointment Schedulers will assist with scheduling an appointment date and time that is convenient for you.
3. Preparation for your First Visit
- Please print out our New Patient Packet, complete the information and bring it with you on your first visit.
- If you have been under the care of another physician, those records should be forwarded to us. Please fill out the Authorization/Release for Protected Health Information Form and send it to your prior primary care physician so that they can forward your records to us.
- If you are experiencing any health issues, write down your symptoms in chronological order and any questions you would like to ask.
- If you have any prescriptions or are taking any over the counter drugs, please prepare a list of the drugs that you’re taking and the dosage. Note any allergies or bad reactions that you have had to any medicines in the past.
4. What to Bring to Your Appointment
- New Patient Packet – Completed
- List of Medications.
- List of allergies, if any.
- List of immunizations.
- Your insurance card and Driver’s License or ID card.